Learning Lessons with Mrs. Labrasciano Home Shop Instagram Pinterest Email Image Map

$2 Tuesday




I'm teaming up with my Primary Peeps and Laura from A Grace Filled Classroom to offer you all a couple of deals and a sale in my store for one day only.

Did I mention that I am having a sale in my store for one day only?!!!!! That's right, I marked everything down.

Stop on by for my $2 specials.  These items are 2 of my best sellers.  Read the comments to see how much everyone enjoys them.  When you are browsing around, be sure to check out my other sales.



 When you are done shopping in my store, be sure to check out some of the other $2 specials.  If you all want to link up with us the link is on the bottom.



A Grace-Filled Classroom


Classroom Full of Smiles
TheBusyBusyHive




1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone...

    I am Katie Jones by name currently living in Las Vagas, USA.. Am writing this letter because am really grateful for what Mr Austin George did for me and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make a way for me and my family by lending us loan, at a very low interest rate of 2%. I never thought that there are still God sent and genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount i would like to recommend you to Mr Austin George the Managing director of Austin Loan Company because he is a God sent man that can change your life forever.... So if you really want to make a better life without any fund scarcity.... I would advise you to get in touch with him through this e-mail below :: { austinloancompany@yahoo.com }.

    Thanks. Katie

    ReplyDelete